Moodle 3.x Developer's Guide
by Ian Wild
Release date: 29. јун 2017.
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Added to this database by Ian Wild - 29 јун 2017
Last updated - 30 јун 2017
Using real-world examples, this book explains how the Moodle 3.x platform provides a framework to allow developers to create a fully customized e-learning solution.
You will learn how to:
- Work with the different types of plugins that can be developed for Moodle 3.x
- Get familiar with the Moodle 3.x architecture—its internal and external APIs
- Customize Moodle 3.x so it can integrate seamlessly with third-party applications of any kind
- Build a new course format to specify the layout of a course
- Implement third-party graphics libraries in your plugins
- Build plugins that can be themed easily
- Provide custom external APIs that will provide the means to automate Moodle 3 in real time
- Understand how to author custom modules so they conform to the agreed Moodle 3.x development guidelines