Job offered: Part-Time eLearning Moodle Developer (Remote)
CH Logic is a digital experience company specializing in building custom and complex web and mobile applications. We help businesses build the digital products they need to help reach their business goals.
We are seeking a part-time Moodle developer to assist with the maintenance and improvement of a custom LMS installation and operation. We estimate approximately 8hrs per week which is subject to change based on the needs of our client.
- Experience with administrating, customizing and developing for Moodle LMS
- Experience of developing and supporting Moodle Themes, and customized plugins
- Working knowledge of ubuntu and ability to manage Linux instances and Databases.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Comfortable working remotely
- Self-motivated with effective time management abilities
- Must be a US Citizen
- Full stack administration knowledge (Moodle, Linux, Apache, MySQL/Aurora, etc.)
- Multiple years of management on e-learning projects (design, implementation, release, support)
- Knowledge of AWS cloud fundamentals
- Strong understanding of internet concepts and web technology, including User Experience design and digital media authoring